Dennis Jones / Metro Puerto Rico
The Department of Health has the updated table of evacuation phases that correspond to Puerto Rico and are in need of execution.
En la phase 1A which is now actually only relevant to Cabo:
- Health workers: Public and private hospitals – CDT, IPA’s and Centers 330 – Public health responds to COVID-19 – Dialysis services – Health care professionals who do not work in hospitals.
- Employees and residents of extended care homes: public and private.
- Employees and participants of intellectual disability: Centers and institutions of intellectual disability (by Orden Judicial).
- People 65 years or older who do not live in a congregational community.
- First Line Workers: Medical Emergencies – Bombers – Police – Emergency Maneuver – Correction and State Guard – Manufacturing Employees – Postal Service – Public Transporters – Food Chain (Processing, Supermarkets and Ports) – Systems.
- People with chronic illnesses of 16 years in advance.
- Persons in prison.
- People with disabilities.
- People in albergues.
- Spiritual assistance staff: Sacredotes – ministers – pastors – chaplains.
- Students assisting universities or colleges.
- Personal que labora in restaurants.
- Workers of other essential services: Federal, State and Municipal Employees – Electricity Authority – Electricity and Alcantar Authority – Communications – Disposition of desperate.
- 16-year-old people in their history of chronic illness.
Abrió is the first regional evacuation center
The Pedrín Zorrilla College in Hato Rey is the first regional holiday center in the Isle of America and the middle of the day is the capacity for vacations and is well established.
The continuous evacuation event will continue, Saturday and Sunday in the area will be located solely for health workers who do not work in hospitals.
General José Reyes confirms that the next week will open other regional evacuation centers.
Review the next article